2023 FOP Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
The TVL 11 Foundation, Inc. in partnership with the Fraternal Order of Police Treasure Valley Lodge 11 has established scholarships to be used at Colleges and Universities throughout the United States to assist academic students who reside within the Treasure Valley. One scholarship will be awarded to an affiliated student of a member or dependent of a member of the Treasure Valley Lodge. One scholarship will be awarded to a non-affiliated or non-member student. The award for each scholarship will be determined by the Board up to $1,000. All applications must be submitted to our Lodge no later than May 1st, 2023.
1. Must be a current registered full-time student (12 credits minimum each semester).
a. Please attach proof of enrollment.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen and an Idaho resident.
3. First time applicants will be given preference.
4. Applicants who will be or are receiving full athletic or scholastic grants-in-aid cannot apply.
5. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 accumulated grade point average.
a. Please attach copy of transcript.
6. Continuing university or college applicants placed on disciplinary probation prior to receiving the scholarship will forfeit the award.
7. The recipient will be expected to maintain full-time student status for the award period.
8. Applicant will attach a one-page essay to this application, outlining their academic goals and objectives and how award of this scholarship will assist them in meeting their future challenges.
Please mail all applications to:
TVL11 Foundation, Inc
PO Box 642 Meridian, ID 83680